Friday, April 01, 2005

Friday Night is Date Night!

Well tonight was date night! Tonight, Travis and I were supposed to go to dinner and a movie with Brittany, but the times wouldn't work out so we didn't go. Instead when I finally got home from work (about 4pm) and FINALLY woke up Travis it was about 5pm! We got dressed and since I had just got paid, we booked it to the bank to deposit some money so I could pay my bills. I got it done just in time and got my name off of my joint account with my soon-to-be
ex-husband. We had planned to go see our other two horses that are still being broken, just to see if they need more time or if we get them this weekend. It turns out that Blaze, our beautiful gelding, has come down with a cold and given it to Candi. So we might not get them for another week or so. So instead of going to see them and risking transfering thier cold to our other horse Scout we just went to see him instead. We went up and chatted with Travis' parents for awhile and then headed out to dinner. We ate dinner at T.G.I.Fridays. I, as usual had the Bruchetta Chicken Pasta. I love that dish! Then we drove down to Greenville, S.C. to watch SIN CITY. Which BTW, is interesting to say the least. It was extremely violent- to the point where I was having to turn away alot. One scene almost made me gag! The way the movie was shot was amazing though. I loved the comic book feel of the whole thing! It was amazing. Josh Hartnett and Clive Owen blew me away! I think I really need to read the comic though, cause I really want to know more about Josh Hartnett's character "The Man". When we got home it was already 2am, so in one more hour I would have been awake for 24hrs without sleep. Travis put in "The Chronicles of Riddick" and about 1/2 an hour into it I crashed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home