Saturday, April 02, 2005

Tonight I lose an hour!

Well it's Saturday, *sigh* finally I get to sleep in! So Travis wakes me up at 11am! After a fun little romp in the morning. Travis and I finally get out of bed. We go to see Scout. It's too rainy and cool to ride him. Oh well. We go over to see Travis' parents to make sure there is nothing to do on the farm. Around 3pm, we decide to drive down to Charlotte to see his friend David and do some shopping in the Concord Mills Mall. We go into the Harley Store, Bed-Bath and Beyond, Past and Presents, Bath and Body Works, Build-A-Bear, Wilson's Leather, and Old Navy. David is hungry and we are getting that way, so we head to Carrabba's for dinner. I am only excited about the bread, herbs and oil that are free with a meal. After dinner finally we head home. Long drive. About half-way home Travis' mom calls and wants some french fries, so we drive past our home and head towards McDonald's for late night fries. We go into the hospital where she works and give them to her. On the elevator ride up to her floor, the clock rolls over. Damnit! Now I'm really tired. Back home, I watch some of "Maverick" with Travis before again, I ass-out!
Sexual Position of the Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home