Monday, October 24, 2005

Loss of Innocence


So the other day when I was posting my last blog, and looking for pictures from the Last Unicorn where she is sad or crying...which of course if you read my last blog, you can tell I did find. Then I come across this picture....it's amazing to me.



When I look at it, I see innocence loss. Of course you have to take in the stories of how someone gets to see a unicorn. According to every legend I have ever heard of, only young girl virgins or humans who are pure of heart. I don't know if you have noticed lately, but there aren't many left of either of those.

*sigh*
I have to go back to the doctor, I'm almost positive. The cramps are back as is the blood. I don't feel good. I feel so damn weak. Like I haven't eaten in a week or a ran a mile two seconds ago. I keep going from extreme heat to coldness.
*sigh*
I can't leave though....Travis is fast asleep and if I leave I don't get the incentive, which will really help with my wedding money. $500 would be really really nice.

Ohhh....I'm so cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home