Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Settling in....

The wedding bug is settling in....

I have made a few decisions and calmed down a bit....

This is the dress.....
THE DRESS!!!








I absolutely love it....I put out a post on myspace begging for help and then I ran into this dress....and fell.

I'm thinking, if I can have this dress than no wedding on the beach, instead we'll get married at his church. I think that will make his mother and grandmother very happy. That and they have a big reception hall and they are free! and they come with a officiant already.....yippie!

There is one downside, that I don't wanna talk about and I don't wanna think about...well...maybe....I can fix the little downside....hum.....*thinking*
I'm gonna txt Travis brb.......

Travis' exact words were "That can be arranged"
Good!

Feeling much much better....now...I'm thinking the bridesmaids will be dressed like fairies....I want glitter too!



Imagine that dress light blue with pretty fairy wings....pretty bridesmaids! Yippie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home