Monday, October 10, 2005

Wedding Shock!

Okay so today I realize that I have just less than a year to plan my wedding to the wonderful Travis....and then panic sets in. I don't wanna go through the picking out expensive dresses, the invitations, the gifts, the thank you cards, the bridesmaids, the groomsmen, the rings.....the everything that goes into a wedding. Picking a place, getting food, getting a preacher....AHHHH!!

Of course everyone wants to put in their two cents worth....*sigh*

I have a headache just thinking about it.

Why did I pick to have Loquin be my Maid of Honor....she lives in Alaska for goodness sake!! But of course she is the one that introduced us to each other it's only fitting that she get that seat of honor.

Kat wants to help, that's good. She'll keep me laughing.

I found a few dresses I like. You get to see them first.

This one is so princessy! I love it! Just love it, and I can do my hair like that.




and this one is really pretty....



and of course my November Rain dress!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home