Monday, September 26, 2005

Oh what a long day....

So today (or rather yesterday) I was sleeping peacefully in my bed...I heard my cell phone ring and I thought...
"NO! I am sleeping"
then it rang again... "Dammit!"
It was my mother and father who called to wake me up 5 hours after I went to sleep and I have to work 3rd tonight. *sigh*

They want Travis and me to go with them and my grandma *rolls eyes* to lunch. So we get up and go...
My grandmother is crazy, btw! So that lunch was REAL fun! *I hope my sarcasim is apparent*

Then as soon as we get home Travis' mom wants us to move her stuff from our house. Well it's about darn time.
So all day (2pm-8pm) we are moving chests, beds, mattresses, stuff, boxes. *sigh*

My whole body hurts.
I am tired, very very tired.

Thank goodness it is Sunday and I can do the whole rest my eyes during the update. That, and as bad as it sounds, Travis won't be home when I get there...I can just sleep. *sigh*
Thank goodness for day shift sometimes.

here is something pretty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home