Monday, September 19, 2005

So.....umm well....yeah.....*yucky feelings*

As some of you know (maybe....Brittany does at least) I have an ex named Jason that broke my heart back in High School, not the only one, but one of the biggest. In fact not only did he talk me out of going to the prom (BOTH YEARS) but he dumped me soon after I missed my senior prom, via AOL instant messenger.

So since Blondie dear hasn't seen this and I think everyone should..this is Jason at his wedding to his new wife Heather.

BTW I absolutely hold no grudges....I mean I look at her and I think, gee she's perfect for him.



But.....
Sometimes a girl's gotta vent......
WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH DUMPING ME ON AIM???

much better ^.^~ *purrrrrrrrrr*

And now onto something else.....

I also dated George he dumped me once around Christmas and later one summer we just kind had this fling....yah know....he didn't wanna go to college a virgin.

Then he gets to college and he stops calling me or talking to me, which is okay, yeah he must be busy. Then he comes home and still nothing, graduates and still nothing. Finally I track him down, ya know just to catch up....congrad the grad.
I find his webpage and e-mail him....nothing.....
I IM him, nothing......
I call him, nothing.....
BASTARD!!!

I find out he's married...I'm happy for him too....(Hell, I am marrying Travis, They have someone else to drive insane not me anymore.)

This is him and his wife. They are perfect for each other, she's just as much of an activist as him. They protest Bush and goverment all the time. I couldn't keep up with that....glad she can. They are cute together.


But again I gotta vent....
WHY DIDN'T YOU EVER CALL ME AGAIN YOU BASTARD?
I JUST WANTED TO CONGRADULATE YOU ON YOUR MARRIAGE!

much better...... ^.^~ *purrrr*

You know what will make me feel much Much MUCH better???





That and yesterday was Travis and my 1 year anniversary. We've been back together for a whole year. We went to Carowinds Saturday and rode some rides, shopped in the Concord Mills mall. Then Sunday we hung out all day, just having fun and watching movies. We ate dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse, and he came to see me on my breaks at work.

Actually I get off work here in about an hour.

*Sigh* Thank goodness. I love working nights but tonight was rough I am so tired. I am gonna sleep good this morning.

I'll go home and crash I am sure of that.

Good Morning all you Daywalkers......
Good Night all you Vampires..... *like me*



:[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home