Monday, September 12, 2005

Feeling Rosy....

I'm feeling much better since my last blog....
that is of course after a night in the ER, a week and 1/2 of nasty Kefelx (antibiotic) being spoiled rotten by my honey.... "Thank you baby"

Oh don't panic kiddies....the ER visit was just....
TERRIBLE!

I had and absess on my stomache....sounds just like it felt! I could barely walk it hurt so bad. I thought I'd go in he'd look at it and give me an antibiotic, some pain med and tell me to go home and rest! HA!

No....he cut me open. Not big, but he did have to numb the area, take a small scaple and cut into me and drain all the bad stuff out of me. *Yucky*

Then I got to get waited on hand and foot for about a week....it was nice, but now I'm pretty healed up and doing stuff on my own.

I'm feeling a little depressed though, I think it is the meds....it's like a linering sadness deep inside....my sunny side is shining but inside it's very dark today. I think it's nothing my yellow blankie, some cookiedough, my mickey mouse, and Princess Bride, Legend and Labyrinth, can't fix.

I'll go home, put on my carebear pj's (my sexy panties underneath for fun), grab my yellow blankie, my mickey, pop in Princess Bride get some cold cookiedough and a gingerale, curl up on the sofa and watch it till I fall asleep.....

That sounds divine!

Pretty Picture time....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home