Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Courtney Merrill

I am sitting here and I wrote out Courtney Merrill for the first time on this little book I bought. Just there...."Courtney Merrill" I looked at it and I felt a bit weird. Not at all like *AHhhh! I'm getting married my name is gonna change* not like *that doesn't feel right*........it just looks weird. I mean since I was 16 there where times where I would write out (Courtney Merrill, or Corey Merrill, Mrs. Travis Merrill) it was cute it was fun. Now it just looks weird. I don't know why? Any suggestions? It sounds right...just all of a sudden it doesn't look right.

Tonight I think if I can get up a bit early I will cook dinner for us rather then spend more money on drive thru meals. I am getting tired of Subway, Hardees and Burger King.

I want people to stop calling so I can read my book.
I just got the new Harry Potter book and I wanna finish it. I also wanna savor it, since it'll probably be another year or so before the next book comes out.
I mean I know like 3 people who brag that they have already finished it and are like "what's wrong with you" for me not having had finished it yet. I could have finished it by now, but I leave it in my car so I don't read it unless I'm at work.
That way I get to enjoy it....over time.

I need to get back to "working" hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home