Monday, July 04, 2005

*YAWN*

I am so damn tired and these customers are pissing me off! *sigh* I just wanna go home, crawl into bed and go to sleep. I really wanna go to the farmer's market with Travis tomorrow....it's NOT FAIR! I'll be WAY to tired in the morning to stay up for that! Oh well...maybe some other time. Maybe on a weekend. I did one quiz so far today.

Angel_Of_Nature
Nature


?? Which Angel Or Demon Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

I guess that is very true.

Today we moved some more stuff from my parents house into Travis and my house. I never realized I had so much stuff. I was looking through my old journal, from when I was married to John David. It kinda depressed me a little. *sigh* Sometimes I miss him and sometimes I wanna shoot him! I am VERY happy with Travis...no "but"s.

Maybe I'll make a quiz on quizilla to pass the time. I'm getting so tired because I have nothing to do and no one to talk too. Maybe a quiz to determine how naughty you are!? FUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home