Thursday, May 12, 2005

I'm baaaaacccckkkkk!!

I know that you have all been wondering when I will be making new entries eh? Yeah all of...nobody! Oh well back to my journaling. Now I am on 3rd shift so I should be able to write a lot more. I think I'll give this address out to my friends in diffrent parts of the country and such that don't get to hear from me much. "Incoming Call"... brb
Okay...so I am making entries during calls since we are "updating" our systems. That means the computers are down. I've made a list of the benefits of 3rd shirt.
1.) Everything is better in the dark ;)
2.) Systems are "updating" so not much to do.
3.) Encouraged (almost) to get on the internet to stay awake.
4.) No more V.I.P. days! Yippie!
5.) I've finished 3 books already!
6.) Lunch breaks where I get to choose what I want to watch on the TV
7.) Drunk people are funny.
8.) People understand that you want to sleep-in late!
9.) An extra dollar in pay!
10.) Chocolate covered espresso beans given out by supervisior!!
Aren't those great reasons?! Well back to my news, Travis bought me an engagement ring. I am not quite sure when he is gonna propose, but I really hope it is soon. His mother is acting a little off about it, I really hope she warms up to me again and realizes how much I love him..."incoming call"....
Okay...this weekend is David Kelly's college graduation. He first said I could come with Travis and now he is saying that Brittany is coming (Travis' ex) and so he's asked Travis and Charles (Brittany's brother) to not bring either of us. I find this very unfair! First of all, I am Travis' girlfriend, soon-to-be fiance, she is his ex, she is just Charles sister, WHY does she need/want to come other than to see Travis?! That has to be it. So, why can't Charles just not bring her and I get to go? That isn't fair. This sucks. Travis says he isn't going unless I get to go. *Yawn* (downside #1 to 3rd shift). On a plus side Travis bought baby clothes for us to put away for someday....."incoming call"
He bought us a baby "KISS" onezie, a baby "Guns and Roses" t-shirt, and a baby "Who's Your Daddy" StarWars t-shirt. I love them! Well I guess I've written all I can now. *sigh* Any suggestions? Oh wait...no one reads this.

OOhhh! Sexual Position of the Day!

Oh and wait I just got an memo from my team leader that has the funniest thing at the bottom...

All rights reserved. Offer vaild while supplies last. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Subject to change without notice. At participating locations only. Substaintal penalty for early withdrawal. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Not recommended for children. Reproduction strictly prohibited. Not actual size. Your mileage may vary. Terms are subject to change without notice. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. No subsitiutions allowed. Product is provided "as is" without any warranties. Quantities are limited. Read at your own risk. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. No refunds without original reciept. No money down. No purchase necessary. No preservatives added. Safety goggles may be required during use. Not liable for damage arising from use or misuse. Keep away from open flames. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees fahrenheit. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. Other restrictions may apply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home