Wednesday, April 06, 2005

High School Flashback!

Today they are giving us a Final Exam in training. "Someone" is using the net send to send messages to the projector screen. It's kinda funny. I bought some Skittles and I am feeling much better. This morning I heard a new song from Cowboy Troy, called "I play chicken with the train" it's actually pretty freakin' awesome! He's like a country music rapper! He plays with Big and Rich. Travis is taking a job application this morning. In a minute or two he should txt me back with what's going on with that. For lunch today we are getting pizza from our trainer, and today is our last day in this training. Tomorrow I have to remember to dress up nice for our first VIP day. No jeans or T-shirts tomorrow. Gee, I am so tired. I should have gone back to sleep after Travis went back to work. Oh well, too late now. Tomorrow is Thursday. Not much longer to go till the weekend. "Sahara" comes out this weekend. I can't wait to see it. I need to finish the book though. I am gonna take as long as I can on this exam. I might skip the easy ones, or a few of them anyways and then do the hard, long ones and space them out so that when the time is running out I can go back to the easy ones and finish them up real quick and be done, and not have had to go out onto the floor. Who knows...I might not be able to stall that long. At least when I am out on the floor time is flying by. Sitting in here is like a nightmare...the time just slows down....I mean hell I just got here an hour and a half ago and already I want to go home! *sigh* I feel so down recently. I don't even really know why. Ever since that stupid dream about a co-worker I have felt off. I don't think it is because of that, I just think that it is kinda like a itch. I want something fresh and new, but I am also very comfortable where I am right now. I am starting to feel for Travis like how I felt for David. It's getting a bit scary. That and I am afraid he's never gonna want to marry me, and even if he asked I am afraid I won't want to. *sigh* Feeling really down. Ever since I got this stupid job I haven't felt right. Damnit!
Sexual Position of the Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home