Friday, May 13, 2005

*Big Sigh*

So, today is Friday the 13th and it's turning out to be a real nightmare. Last night I went to bed thinking everything is going so well! Travis really loves me we are happy blah...blah...blah. God I hate beer and liqour! Apparently Travis was a little drunk and doesn't remember saying those things. Yippie. Thursday morning when I got off work....a little backwards here. Travis finally called David about his graduation and what to do about me. Apparently Charles is the one who doesn't want me to come. Travis doesn't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I wanna go, I REALLY wanna go. I hate missing out on any fun. And they are going to have lots of fun. But then again I don't want to keep Travis from his friends and such. Especially since they will automatically think that he isn't coming because I don't want him to, which is not the case. I want him to go and have fun, but I'll miss him terribly and I want to go too! Life's not fair is it?
Life is pain, anyone who says diffrently is selling something.
--Westley (Princess Bride)
So, I am just gonna sit here and *sigh* till something happens. I've got to go to lunch...Be back soon.
back-- well I talked to Travis again and he's decided...tomorrow he is gonna call David back and tell him either it's, he goes down there spends the graduation sees Charles has dinner and comes home, or I get to come, we'll get a hotel and I'll be at the mall while Travis is at the graduation, Travis will come get me for dinner and then me and him will stay at the hotel and in the morning he'll go skeet/trap shooting with David and Charles in the morning. I think that sounds great. I also told Travis he needs to call Charles and see what is up with him, and why he can't just be cool with me coming. So I won't be writing for the weekend but I will fill all of you (nobody yet) what happened over the weekend. God I hope it smooths itself out, for Travis and my sake.
Sexual Position of the Day (tried it this morning....works great)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home