Friday, June 24, 2005

It's a new day....

Yesterday started out so damn crappy! Huge fight with Travis. I guess it wasn't really a fight, I just almost left him because he had in an old e-mail told some girl everything that he has just recently told me. It frustrated me....it upset me....I wanted to run. I don't want what he said in my blog I just wanna forget it. *sigh*
I am feeling devious now...I have accessed Travis' ex-girlfriends cellphone information, I could delete her phone...I could do all kinds of crap to her! I am VERY tempted but I am behaving and waiting anxiously for when Travis gives me the go-ahead!
Tonight/Today is my last night at work this week. Thank goodness. I have the weekend off and whatever will I do? This weekend I plan on watching Batman Begins.....damn do I love Christian Bale! He is so damn hot. In Regin of Fire he looks just like Travis. SO damn hot! Both of them...just love 'em!
I'm gonna go home and pick "squish" and zucchini. Then I am gonna go back to the house and have wonderful make-up sex with Travis to "make-up" for yesterday morning. I didn't even hardly get to see him when we woke up today...I was so tired that we slept in and then he had to go. I didn't even get to see him off to work. He really thought I was gonna leave him. I was gonna leave him. I love him so much....I just don't understand why I get so jealous of people in his past. I mean hell, I had a husband before him. He just told some girl that he wanted her for the rest of his life....he told Brittany that too, when he asked her to marry him; and I told my husband that I wanted to marry him and that I would always love him and be married to him and things changed. Right! RIGHT! So why can't I accept it with him? *sigh* ADMITTING YOU HAVE A PROBLEM IS THE FIRST STEP TO RECOVERY....that and having mindblowing sex with him....that'll do it! ;)

Sexual Position of the Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home