Friday, May 20, 2005

Congratulations All Around

Everyone is congradulating me, and Travis for our great news. I found out this afternoon right before work that on the same day I was proposed to, my friend Russell found out what him and his girlfriend Vickie's baby is. It's a BOY! His name is gonna be Russell Dean Junior. I'm happy for them. They are getting married on May 17th next year....*sigh* it'll be the anniversary of our proposal, but I'll gladly give it up when I have a wedding anniversary to celebrate instead. :)

*EXTREMELY PERSONAL* read with extreme caution
Yesterday when I got home from work Travis got all frisky. (this has become a intresting but welcome change in the past few days since the proposal) We were going along great really pumping and enjoying every minute of it. I can tell he's about to climax and it's gonna be a big one ;) I'm getting all excited, expecting him to explode all over my breasts or in my mouth. He always gives me a warning, so when I hear "ready?" I am....but first his faces twists and I realize he's coming and he's still inside me...then he pulls out and comes on my breasts. I kiss him after he snuggles up to me and I ask him if he knew that he came in me a little and he says "yes" and when I ask him why (not that it's really a bad thing) he said because he wants to, he loves me and he doesn't care what happens. I wonder....I don't really want to be pregnant right before I get married....that would suck. No offense to other unwed mothers, I just don't wanna be one.

Okay back to normal......
*sigh* at work tonight I got all light-headed and I thought I might pass out. I am very glad that I didn't. Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be??

I'm cutting this short because I just got a call from a crazy woman, who at 2:12 am wanted to fill out an Overdraft Line of Credit Application over the phone....."Incoming call" son of a bitch!!!

Sexual Position of the Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home