Thursday, May 19, 2005

I suck, I know

I am so sorry..... there I was telling all of you (nobody) that I could post something new everyday and damn if I didn't totally forget about my access to the internet and all about my blog! I am so sorry to all of you out there (no I don't know your names) that were desperately missing my blog. I hope to never forget you like that again. Especially when I have GREAT news....IMPORTANT news.....BREAKING news!! Travis proposed!! YEAH!!

He got down on one knee and gave me a gorgeous three stone diamond ring! I love it. I love him more. I never thought that the words "fucked up" would be in my proposal, but leave it to my honey to add that in. It also threw me off....for the first time since he got the ring, I was not prepared. I was shocked....I didn't know he was gonna do it right then. But it was sweet and great and I am very happy. I came into work later that day (no it wasn't today) and I was beaming. I showed everyone who would look and told everone that would listen! That was May 17th! Tomorrow we are going to see Star Wars Episode 3!! I am so excited and so happy.

Today I had a customer threaten the bank. He said he was going to destroy us for taking his money. *sigh* Why oh why.....why me!

Anyways back to work I have like an hour left to go! Yippie!!!! Then one more day... 10:30 pm- 7:00am like usual. Today was a little different. 10:00-6:30 but I get to go home earlier.

Travis picked me roses this morning. Oh they are so pretty. I wish I could put a picture of them on here but I can't download the picture uploader onto my computer at work.

Well, now I am very sleepy I have like 8 minutes left on my break and about 50 minutes left of work so I am gonna post this entry and trudge through the next few ....ha! few....mintues of work and then go home. Get comfortable and then...ah...what I am really looking forward to....SLEEP! I've got to get up at like 4:30 though because we have to open me a new bank account where Travis does his checking and he needs to get an ATM/VISA card. I can't live without mine. *sigh* Later!


of course I didn't forget....
Sexual Position of the Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home