Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Steam is literally blowing out of my ears!

Okay, I realize all of you out there reading my blog know my life history. (Mostly because the ones reading this are hopefully friends) Today I decided to venture out and see my ex-husband's yahoo personals ad that he placed! (I was rolling on the floor laughing when I found out and now I am pissed that I found it!) I looked it up and yahoo and read it....
First, here is a link to the ad read it and then come back and I'll break it down for you.
John David

1.) His eyes aren't green
2.) He's definately goofy...look at the pictures he looks goofy to me!
3.) He does smoke
4.) He doesn't live alone he lives with his mommy
5.) He isn't a high school grad
6.) No one who works at Wal-mart makes 25,000-34,999
7.) He doesn't speak Japanese, Arabic or Russian he only knows like army phrases in those languages.
8.) That whole thing about me being unfaithful while he was "away serving his country" is bullshit!! He was in Georgia for god's sake! Georgia is not away and sitting on his ass in a dorm, because his fake headaches were "so bad"
9.) You can't "love" psychology that much if you can't even spell it right!
10.) "most of all I just love to have a good time and for me to have a good time the people or person that I am with or around to have to be decent human beings anyways if your looking for...." Good god that man is a dumbass!!

Enough said!

*sigh* oh I am so pissed off....mostly because of the comment about me, that is no one elses business....I mean I know he doesn't say my name or anything but shit that pisses me off! I can't believe he'd air shit like that! I just wanna scream!

*think about Travis*
*BIG SMILE!*

Much better...... *happy sigh*
I'll just look down at my pretty glittery and look up at my pictures and think about how happy I am when I am in Travis' arms and *POOF!*
it's all better :D

Sexual Postion of the Day

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney + 1 said...

He fixed it....I was pissed and called him just yelling and he fixed it. Thank goodness, I was gonna have to kill him. hehehehe

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home