Monday, June 27, 2005

Weekend with the friends....

This weekend, Travis and I spent most of the time with our friends. Well that isn't all true... Friday we got up went to the bank, went to the mall to buy my Illustrated Edition of "the Da Vinci Code", and then we went out to dinner. We went to Bay Breeze (local seafood resturant) and then we went to the new theater they built here to see "Batman Begins"....GOD I love Christian Bale!! He is so great in that movie....he puts Micheal Keaton to shame. (Well, I think so!)

Saturday, we got up early and went to string tomatoes, work in the stand and plow the fields. Man, I love being a farmer's girl! We were down in the produce stand and we had some customers and Travis' dad was there. They were asking how all of us were related or even if we were. Travis' dad introduced himself, his wife, Travis and then me as Travis' fiance! Yippie! They are beginning to accept me....it's about damn time!

Then that evening David Kelly came over with his new girlfriend Charmony. She is really nice. We all went out to dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise. I got a little tipsy. Loquin had her parents drop her off and we all decided to go out to see a movie...."Star Wars EpisodeIII". I wanted to see "Land of the Dead", but I am a scary movie addict and no one else but Travis seems to share that with me. So I went to see "Star Wars" for the 3rd time. Don't get me wrong it's a great movie....but I was falling asleep in it, with all the booze and everyone being so "hush hush" and boring. Then we dropped everyone off and went home. Of course we made love when we got home. He is so amazing. So amazing.

Sunday we got up a little late....it was raining so I woke him up to make love listening to the pouring rain. We got up and went to Wal-mart and bought our groceries for the month. Then David and Charmony came back over so we could shoot the rifles and handguns. It was fun. Then Loquin came over again and killed some clay pidgeons. I finally shot something with the damn H&K! It was fun....David is a little annoying, he is so damn competative, he puts down on my man and it ticks me off. Then Travis and I went to Don Pablo's for dinner and then rushed home so he could send me to work in style! One great quickie before work just made my day. Now though I just wanna go home and sleep and Loquin is expecting me to got with her to the gym. I don't think so.....sorry.

Night Night.....just 1 hour and 15 mins to go.....then bed...bed....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh BED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home