Friday, September 23, 2005

Ah....crap it's baby fix time.

Okay so today I was driving down the road and thinking....

"I miss being around babies all the time."

I used to work at a preschool and got my baby fix all the time. Got to hold newborns and play with the little ones everyday. Then doubletime on Wednesdays and on Sunday mornings. That was until David caused me to quit that posh job at the preschool, which in turn lead me to be fired from the nursery when we were divorcing.
*sigh*
I miss the kids...
I miss baby Catherine, Kaela, baby Russell, Brookie, Luke, and Kathryn.

They were my babies if only for a time...
I miss them.

Random cute baby


*sigh*
So anyways, I am driving home and I start to cry....I miss children.
I miss children so much that now....
I want one.
And I like want one, now.

So this morning I am going to sit down with Travis and let him know.
*big sigh*
This isn't gonna be easy.....

Me: "Goodmorning honey! Guess what? I want to try to have a baby, I want to start, um..... now."

Travis: *shocked stare*

Me: Yeah, I know we aren't even married yet....but I'm almost 25 and I think I am ready. I want one I really do."

*but then again...... No more romantic getaways....
No more amusement parks with really fast rollercoaster rides......
No more quiet nights with good sleep.........
No more quiet.....*

Gosh sometimes I really enjoy my online blog. I get to vent and write things out and think things out. Cause now....I don't think it's a good idea. Not yet anyways.
I mean in theory it sounds like fun, but um...no.

I needed to find out about some hotels in Charleston Beach....brb.

I gotta go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home