Wednesday, September 21, 2005

*YAWN*.......

I wish I had those cute little emoticons on here....the little bouncy kitty ones are my favorite. I could use them if I was still with livejournal, but for some reason blogger is just more my style.

I am so tired. I wish I could go home.
Chicken and Stars in a cup for dinner....yum.

I'm so tired I'm shaky.....I might have to have Travis come get me in the morning. I don't know if I can stay awake....it's been a long time since I've been this tired at work.

I might just fall asleep here at my desk. *yawn*

I've posted too much today....I should just let it go for the night...day whatever.

I want to sleep............

I was up since 11am this morning.......That means I have been awake for 15hours so far and I'll be up till at least 7am this morning.

I'm going to try to occupy myself with myspace comments and random surfing sites....maybe I'll take a nap after lunch....

(Leaned back in chair, legs propped up on desk in cubicle)
Phone System: "Incoming call"
Me: "What? What???"
(Falling out of chair...and accidentally hanging up on customer.)

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Goodnight Vampires!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home